Information we collectIn running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you use our registration form.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of your informationWe use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products or services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website and services.
- To comply with legal requirements and legal process, requests from public and governmental authorities, relevant industry standards and our internal policies.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.